Blob Opera is a music game in which you can create new musical products by using operatic voices to assist players in creating and expressing themselves. Drag the blobs up and down to experiment with the pitch. To change their vowels, drag them forward and backward. Fill in the harmony by adding small consonant sounds to round things out.
Feel free to experiment with different male and female voices. Blob Opera encourages creativity and allows students to broaden their knowledge. Learn not only how to adjust composition but also about vowel arrangement, mixing, and formation, ear training, voice types, and ranges. Remember that you can muffle the sound of individual blobs in your composition to create solos, duets, and trios. Make your own songs and share them with your friends!
- Extremely entertaining creative music game.
- Opera recordings by renowned singers.
- Experience distinctive music and compose your own.
- Share the results of your recording with your friends.
- Diverse harmonic and vocal techniques.
How to play
To play, use the mouse.