The Moto X3M series includes the action-packed motocross racing video game Moto X3M Pool Party, which is a part of the series. There is a lot to see, such as water slides, the sun, as well as giant tubes and umbrellas. The views from the beach are absolutely stunning, and the brand new levels add a great deal of variety and excitement to the game. You can finish all 22 levels if you're willing to take on the challenges that come your way.
You have to make it all the way to the end, as this is the first and most important requirement. It would be even more impressive if a new speed record could be set. You'll need to maintain your equilibrium as you make your way through the slide, leap over the safety buoys, and make your way across the bridge using the ropes and the safety buoys. Be careful around things like floats, slides, and inflatable rings, as well as the many explosives, death ships, and other things that could be dangerous.
Within the Moto X3M franchise, there are additional racing video games. Relax!
- There are 22 tiers in total.
- audio and visuals with a pleasing appearance.
- There are a lot of obstacles to overcome.
- Cyclists can choose from one of three different routes.
- Full-screen mode.
How to play
- To quicken your pace, hit the up arrow or the Arrow W key.
- Arrows left and right to tilt the camera.
- To stop the game, use the arrow keys to move down or up.